Back to Eve

I have spent enough time talking about bounty hunter Sven. Now I want to comment a little more on this ultimate weapon that we captured. Her name is Eve. But I like to call her princess.

She seems to be a little girl. However she is actually 11 years old. This girl seems amazed by the outside world. They had her locked up in the fortress for what seemed forever. So she did not get to live much of a life.

Eve really enjoys reading books. She has the uncanny ability to recall everything she reads. We cannot get enough books for her. She likes to eat. But she does not have very good cooking skills.

I have discovered her special powers. She can change parts of her body for deadly purposes. She would have made a great assassin. Now it looks like she will join Sven and I as bounty hunters. I suspect Eve may have a little crush on Sven. Easy little girl.