I Meet Eve

Back in the day, I got a big assignment. I was supposed to storm a fortress. The target was a technological weapon. I was to destroy the operation known as code name Eve. The fortress had a lot of defenses. Being an expert assassin, I was able to slip by without getting hurt.

I finally found the innermost room of the fortress. Another assassin was trying to beat me to the target. He was only an amateur. So I left him in the dust. I busted down the doors where the super weapon was supposed to be located. All I found in that room was a little blond girl.

Did I receive bad information? No. This was the central room of the fortress. Perhaps the weapon was hidden somewhere. The little girl in the room looked helpless. However she did not seem afraid of me. I decided to pump her for some info. First I asked her what her name was. She replied "Eve". Ouch. This little girl can't be the weapon. She must be some kind of diversion. But I cannot find the weapon anywhere. Then the other assassin bursts into the room. Ahhh. There is much more to this story than can be told here.