Get Away Car

So me and this other assassin are in a room with a little girl. It took a while for us to both understand that nobody was going to kill this girl. Once that was understood, it was time for all of us to get out of the fortress that imprisoned the girl.

Luckily I had my black cat car handy. We blew out way out of that joint quickly. The girl seemed to be a bit simple. But she knew she wanted out of her prison. My only concern was that she was some type of experimental weapon. Would this weapon explode while we were making our getaway?

Also, I let the other assassin come with us. Yeah he did not want to kill the little girl. But did he want to blow me away? There was not time to talk this out. All I found out was that the assassin was named Sven. I will have to keep my eyes on him and my hand on my gun.