The Art Show

While waiting for the next event at Anthrocon, we decided to head into the Art Show section. They checked us for badges at the front door. Immediately we picked up some t-shirts and badge necklaces. Then we went down each and every row to scan what the artists had to offer.

In the middle I thought I found some plastic figures that you could get customized with your own name. I returned to buy one of them. However I found out that the only name on them were the actual names of the characters they were modeled after. Bummer.

Luckily I had seen a girl who would do a caricature for five bucks. She drew your likeness on a piece of paper with black pen, but turned you into a furry. Of course I commissioned her to draw me as a black cat. It was tight. When I get home, I will scan in the results and show you what I got. Thank Choe!